My Organization is Seeking Volunteers
Your organization can request the assistance of the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert to help in its search for volunteers. The requests can be for specific needs (festival, spaghetti dinner, ticket sales, etc.) or longer term requirements (reception, board members, etc.)
- You can send us your request by completing this form
- You can also complete this form to post your available volunteering opportunities on our website.
All requests must be returned by email or fax at email@example.com or 450 656-9115.
Terms and Conditions Related to the Use of Our Volunteer Referral Services
So we can recruit and refer volunteers for your organization commits to respect and meet the following conditions:
- Only non-profit organizations (Community organizations, social clubs, sports associations, foundations, etc.) and public or paragovernmental organisations (. CSSS, School Boards, City, CPE, etc.) can use this service.
- The applicant must complete the entire form,, accept the terms and conditions and sign the document before sending it to us;
- The applicant agrees to comply with all the instructions on the form;
- An application form must be completed for each position to be filled unless the tasks and schedule for the positions are identical, in which case the number of volunteers required will need to be indicated.
- The applicant must inform the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert as quickly as possible if the volunteer position has been filled;
- If the applicant wants to post volunteer opportunities on the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert website, he accepts that each position will be posted for one month. If the position has not been filled it will be possible to post it again online after a two week break.
- The applicant agrees to provide an adequate, respectful and healthy workplace for the volunteers.
- The applicant agrees that monitoring may be done with him and the volunteers referred by the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert;
- Any posts judged inadequate by the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert could be refused;
- The applicant understands that the people referred might not have gone through the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert filtering process and therefore the criminal background check will be his responsibility;
- The Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert is committed to recruiting by various means;
- The Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert is under no obligation to provide volunteers. If we are unable to meet your needs, we will contact you as soon as possible;
- In any case, the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert cannot be held responsible for the actions of volunteers it refers or those having obtained the information from its website.
If your request concerns a punctual event, the following conditions are an integral part of the agreement:
- The applicant must report any incident or accident which may occur in the course of the event , whether this situation is caused by the volunteers or the applicant organization;
- The applicant shall immediately inform the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert of a premature end of a task assigned to a volunteer or for the non-use of his volunteer services due to a lack of work or too many volunteers.
- The applicant must return by email or fax within a maximum period of two (2) weeks the statistics form of the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert that will be provided;
- In the case where volunteers are referred directly by the Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert, unless otherwise noted, they are Centre d’action bénévole de Saint-Hubert volunteers. The applicant must therefore contact us first in case the same volunteers are needed on more than one occasion;